Thursday, February 5, 2009

I came across the cutest wedding featured on Wedding Chicks today. This wedding was photographed by Amanda Craft.
I love the rustic farm theme of this wedding. I am also really liking the clotheslined photographs. I am thinking of doing something like this at our wedding. We do not want to do a slideshow of pictures, but I would still like to be able to put up some pictures. I was thinking that if it isn't too windy of a day maybe we could hang them between some of the trees outside the barn. Since the ceremony will be outside, guests can look at the pictures before and after the ceremony.

2 comments:

Marty said...

What a sweet idea...if you have a couple of polaroids available how cute would it be for people to take a photo and hang it up right then?

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my One World One Heart contest!
~Anna Lee (#876 on list)
http://sassydlite.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-contest.html