Monday, November 10, 2008

Return from MIA status

I've been MIA for awhile... grad school is so much more hectic that undergrad, it is taking me a while to adjust.
Now for the good news:
We have a date and venue! We mailed the deposit this weekend!
We are getting married at T & S farm on May 22, 2010!

In other wedding news:
I bought some of the paper for our DIY invitations. I know it seems a little early, but I have been hunting and hunting for a pretty light purple textured paper. I finally found one, but of course it is being discontinued. So this means I had to go ahead and order it, but I also got a better price. This is the paper that I found at cardsandpockets.com, in the canvas texture, color is Thistle.

I have spent so many hours drooling over the invitations at East Six
These really are just some of the most detailed and beautiful invitations I have ever seen. Take a look at some of these gorgeous invitations and be sure to check out their website for some serious creative inspiration.



No comments: